Sunday, October 30, 2011

October 27, 2011 Thursday Osprey Marina to S Santee River Anchorage

First Mate Bonnie
Pat and Walt, our buddy boat friends left Waves of Grace and headed home for a month.  While we are glad for them to be able get home and take care of things there, we will miss them and will travel to Melbourne, FL on our own!








Fire Tower from yesteryear

This part of the ICW is rather desoate.  Lots of trees and a wide river to float but not much boat traffic or houses. 









We are asbout five miles inland and that helps Osprey to be a great "hurricane hole!"  This is mile 373 of the ICW.  That is mileage recorded from Portsmouth, VA as the starting point.

S Santee River Anchorage

I am hoping the Google Earth will show our location.  I am not receiving any comments so I think it's my settings.  I will attempt to fix that but keep trying!
S Santee River Anchorage










Captain Sid

No comments: